Monday, January 25, 2010

Invite Clara to Speak at Your Next Meeting or Event!

To ring in the New Year, we encourage members of the Erie community to consider having me speak at your next event! I am very anxious to share my story and message with others, so if you'd like me to speak at your next event, click on the speaker request form on this site or e-mail Clara@ClarasWay.com for more information.

The YDC children have been busy attending an after-school program at the center with homework help and tutoring provided by Mercyhurst and Gannon students. They are learning to use our new computers and they are looking forward to some fun field trips we have planned for them in the next few months. To support these and other YDC programs in the future, consider making a donation to the YDC by clicking the "donate" button on this site. To receive a keepsake ceramic tile for your donation, click the link on the previous blog post below to learn more.

God Bless You today and always. Love one another, be kind to one another and know that I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Clara! I met you today at Erie 1st! Just wanted to say thank you so much for all you do! And thank you for taking time to talk to my daughter she loved meeting you! She told me later "Mommy she has brown skin like me"!
    Thank you again
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara,
    At WQLN we would love to work with you and your children sometime in the near future. We have family literacy programs and other youth programs that may be helpful for your children and their parents. I mailed along some information today. Lets chat soon!

    ReplyDelete